And here’s the thing, HERE’S THE THING
Over 50% of the American population believes it should be illegal for women to keep their own name on marriage
ILLEGAL. Not just that you “should” change your name. But that it should be ILLEGAL for you not to do so.
“Innocent tradition” my ass. No social pressure my ass.
what the fuck
Fuck that. I didn’t change my last name.
Actually, now that I think about it, Patrick Klepek is to Giant Bomb what Carolyn Petit is to Gamespot, they both have a shit taste in games (though that’s subjective) and they both have a feminist agenda.
Now we just need to wait until Patrick Klepek changes to Patricia Klepek
Because a man believing in feminism makes him a transwoman? Fuck off troll.
Did you know Frida Kahlo actually went the extra mile and used makeup to make her natural mustache even darker. She gave no fucks about racist beauty standards and was trying to make you uncomfortable so fuck everyone who’s ever said she would have been prettier if she just did something about her facial hair.
Paul Elam, the author of the above quote and one of the major voices of the men’s rights activism movement, will be featured on 20/20 today (Friday, October 18) at 10pm Eastern on ABC.
Watch it! Or don’t. Just remember that men’s rights has nothing to do with advocating for men and everything to do with heartless misogyny and advocating violence against women (and anyone else who is seen as contributing to a culture where men are brutally oppressed by a feminist shadow conspiracy).
I’ve actually been working on a post about this guy and his contributions to the MRA movement for, like, forever, and I just get too fucking frustrated and disgusted to finish it, so I’m just gonna add some more quotes and context:
- When a woman protested an MRA lecture at the University of Toronto, Elam and A Voice for Men responded by comparing her behaviour to that of the Nazis, and then exposed her personal information online to silence her.
- From an article absolutely loaded with misogynistic, rape-supportive horseshit: “[Andrea Dworkin] even claimed to have been raped in 1999… C’mon, people, Dworkin’s problem wasn’t that she was raped. Her problem, and I mean all along, was that she wasn’t.”
- "There are some good looking women at the SlutWalks. It is an environment where even mediocre looking women, by comparison, can look good enough to be raped."
- "The concept of rape has a lot of utility for women. One, it feeds their narcissistic need to feel irresistible. Two, it feeds their narcissistic need to feel irresistible."
- "But are these women asking to get raped? In the most severe and emphatic terms possible the answer is no, they are not asking to get raped. They are freaking begging for it.”
- He coined the term “rapetard.”
and from here on out, should I be called to sit on the jury for a rape trial, I publicly vow to find all accused rapists guilty even in the absolute absence of all evidence of his guilt
He wouldn’t be allowed to sit on the jury though, thank god. Claiming someone is guilty or not guilty before you’ve witnessed the trial gets you cut.
What absolute scum. That 20/20 thing has gotta be like… “look at this fucking misogynist.”
literally kill this man
Let him rot in an oubliette somewhere.
If I ever caught this fucker on the street…
my heart is beating so fast i just googled “how many dogs are there in the world” and an article in 2012 says that there are around 525 million and i can’t believe it that is so many dogs, and so many of them are happy and wagging their tails and they love u and they want 2 give u little puppy kisses and lie in the sun or trot in the snow and they are alive and they make me want to be alive also