coruscatinglove asked: And 28!
28. Which character’s clothes do you wish you owned the most?
This is a dumb question. lol. Not entirely sure because the games I tend to play have a lot of customization, so I usually end up making characters who look like me anyway. My Fallout 3 character looked pretty good, and I stole some glasses off a dead scientist that look like my glasses. :)
coruscatinglove asked: 3, 4, 16
3. Best game you’ve ever played?
That’s a pretty loaded question. I don’t think I could cut it down to just one. My short list, based on my personal opinion, are:
- The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
- The Sims 2
- Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
- Half Life 2
- Super Mario 64
- Banjo Kazooie
- Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
- Hotel Dusk
- Mass Effect 2
4. Worst game you’ve ever played?
I had to play a lot of garbage games back when I was reviewing games every week, but nothing stands out. There was some DDR rip off I wrote a review of that was terrible. I remember a lot of the XBLA titles I played back when I played 360 were terrible, like Yaris.
16. Character you hated most? From what game?
Pretty difficult question. I didn’t care for Michael from GTAV so much, but I didn’t hate him. Don’t think I could think of any I hate.
RIPS SHIRT OFF TALK TO ME ABOUT VIDEO GAMES
- 1: Do you try to stay away from walkthroughs?
- 2: Company you're always loyal to?
- 3: Best game you've ever played?
- 4: Worst game you've ever played?
- 5: A popular series/game you just can't get into no matter how much you try?
- 6: A game that's changed you the most?
- 7: A game you'll never forget?
- 8: Best soundtrack?
- 9: A game you turn your volume off every time you play it?
- 10: A game you've completely given up on?
- 11: Hardest game you've played?
- 12: Shortest time you've beaten a game in?
- 13: A game you were the most excited for when it wasn't released yet?
- 14: A game you think would be cool if it had voice acting?
- 15: Which two games do you think would make an awesome crossover?
- 16: Character you've hated most? From what game?
- 17: What game do you never tell people you play?
- 18: A game you wish your friends knew about?
- 19: Which game do you think deserves a revival?
- 20: What was the first video game you ever played?
- 21: How old were you when you first played a video game?
- 22: If you could immerse yourself in any game for one day, which game would it be? What would you do?
- 23: Biggest disappointment you've had in gaming?
- 24: Casual, Hardcore, or in the middle?
- 25: Be honest; have you ever used cheats (like ActionReplay or Gameshark)?
- 26: Handheld or console?
- 27: Has there ever been a moment that has made you cry?
- 28: Which character's clothes do you wish you owned the most?
- 29: Which is more important, gameplay or story?
- 30: A game that hasn't been localized in your country that you think should be localized?
in bathtubs full of
Charles Bukowski (via bittersweetsongs)
Wow bukowski so profound do you also bathe fully clothed you dickhead. “Oohh isn’t it funny that a person will eat when they’re hungry but will duck if you throw an apple at their face”
Anonymous asked: I'm sorry man. I'm going to PAX. It's the only convention in my area that's for games. It's the only chance I get to hang out with people in the industry or people in the know. I'm not into anime conventions, I don't live in a place like L.A or NY where they have Comic-Cons and stuff like that. I fully get that the people that run PAX are terrible but at the same time it's the only show in town and for a lot of people it's the only show they'll get a chance to go to.
There’s no excuse. You are giving money to someone who thinks trans people don’t exist. Instead of going to a con like that, set up a meetup and have a party somewhere not on PAX grounds. If you want to play indie games, try emailing the devs. Indie devs are fucking awesome and if they’re not busy I bet they’d tell you all about their game. And if you want to play Borderlands 1.5 so bad that you’ll line the pockets of someone who hates women so much that he made a t-shirt saying “I think rape is hilarious and if you don’t agree I want you to be reminded of it all day” then I want you to fuck off.
The creators of PA are such terrible people, and I’d never go to a PAX just because of them.